Monday, May 12, 2014

Surprise! Surprise!

Guess what?! Something really wicked happened today. I was on my way out to do some shopping, when I got a call. I must say, I am chuffed that all my hard work has paid off. That handsome bloke on the other end was JJ from Red FM, and he wants to do a radio interview with me tomorrow. And of course I said "Absobloodylootely!", I would do anything for Lily. Not forgetting, I could tell he is soooo handsome, and what a lovely voice! This is just brilliant! :D


Gosh..i'm so excited! I even got myself some new shiny clothes to wear tomorrow, thanks to my daddy. Ohh...I love my daddy, he never says no to his lil girl. XOXOXOXO daddy!

Star Bracelet from ShoesShoesShoes

Sequin Multicolour Top also from ShoesShoesShoes

Are they not just lovely? Sometimes, I am gobsmacked at how amazing my sense of taste is. Or maybe not...It is obvious init!

Hmmm...I was just wondering, have you heard about this personal driver service called Uber? My best friend, Darren mentioned it to me the other night. It seemed pretty fancy. So I think I am going to try that out tomorrow. Oh my goddd...I am so going to knock their socks off with a BooooMMMMM! ;)

Oh dear..I am all knackered out after all that shopping. Off to Bedfordshire!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment