Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's Party Time! :)

My schedule has been crazy these past couple of days. With all the shopping and partying I've been doing lately, pheww.. It's definitely not easy having lots of friends. I seem to attract people around me. People just naturally gravitate towards me which is why I get invited to so many parties. As tiring as it may be, I still love it though. I love being around people! :)

My outfit for tonight is inspired by Lily obviously! I couldn't find the exact same feathered top she's wearing in this picture but I did find something with feathers on it at 'The Extra Piece' which was just amazing. The moment I tried it on, I was like 'OMG! This is so Lily!'



Love the antique bracelet from SHOESSHOESSHOES!

Got this lovely earring from House of Eight 

Anyhoo, I'm off to yet another night out of fun! And I've got Lily's song "Our Time" playing on repeat to hype up the night! :D

*sings
And we just wanna dance the night away
We don't give a damn what people say
We've had enough so turn it up
Tonight we're taking over
And we will all drink 'til we lose our minds
Wanna lose sense of space and time
We're going through, it's how we do
Tonight we're taking over

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment