Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I love surprising people!

After a thrilling interview session with the handsome devil JJ from Red.fm, I was still reeling with excitement so I decided to surprise shoppers at One Utama Shopping Mall with my lovely presence! hehehe..





We have the same lip colour! 

Owh, I absolutely must tell you how brilliant the personal driver service, Uber is. I decided to give it a try today and I felt like I was a princess, not that I am not one already.. I am my Daddy's little princess.. hehehe but back to Uber, it was pretty impressive, I must say they really know how to make you feel special. I simply had to take photos of me in it, obviously! ;)



There's free bottled water for everybody!

Meet Uncle Patrick, my personal driver for the day. He is such a charming man.:)

Look how spacious it is! 

What a perfect day! Off to bed now! BOOOOM Sandwiches for everyone! :D

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment