Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Selfie Time!

My plan to barge into the radio stations and print media was just absolutely brilliant! I'm a genius that sometimes I surprise myself.. HAHA.. I will be posting the video up on Saturday so you might want to keep checking my blog for that and my awesomeness! ;)

One of the best things about my "surprise" visit was the people I met. They were awfully nice to me that I just feel like giving them lots of hugs and kisses! 




Guess who I bumped into at Astro! It's Jakeman! :)
OMG! Natalie is just amazing! She invited me into the studios to have a chat with her! <3
Do we look alike? 
It's Sheila Haran and Kavin from Red.FM. I did my air balloon dance for them in Sheila's office.. hehe 

These bunch of I met at Astro was so friendly. I like friendly people and I did my dance for them too and I think they liked it. 

Guess who I bumped into at Astro too, Aznil Nawawi and his two handsome young friends. I think I have a tiny crush on them.

It's Christine Leong from Hot Magazine. She is so photogenic, I love her pose.
I met these adorable young girls at Hot Magazine too! 
Here's one with the crazy bunch from The Star Newspaper! Ian Yee, Gordon and Melody Goh. These people are so much fun to be with. 
Going all ghetto here with Faridul Anwar from News Strait Times 
Zher from FLY.FM. She was amazing enough to let me into her studio while she was on air to take a few selfies with her! 
Here's another one of us at Media Prima

It's Boom Sandwich Time! 
This guy needed a little bit of cheering up

No comments:

Post a Comment